Monday, August 31, 2009

Peep in Yourself

Hello, somebody there???
This is your inner self
Surprised and flustered?
I am suffocating and succumbed to filth

Wandering what is the reason behind that?
The roots lie with my outer self
And that’s you!

I tried to burry all the filth inside me,
But I cant any more
Poor souls are cut into pieces,
And you gulp them down with a lick

How great you feel,
When satiating your hunger
With chicken and mutton

They die for your stomach
And add to your built
Daily I see them embracing me
I keep gazing the dumb lives

Once, pork was your dinner,
It was obviously dead
And crushed within your devil teeth

Everybody part was handicapped
But yet it managed to complaint me
About the world outside my body
Through his innocent wide open eyes

He said, “You have plenty of green to eat,
Like you, we also have a family
We also love our fellow animal member

We also have eyes, nose, and mouth like you
You trap one of us, and then boil our heart out
And separate each of our body parts
And blow a proud burp

You humans are really selfish
Your thinking can never go beyond yourself
You just know to fork us and roll and gulp


We can’t express ourselves
But why are you ignoring the fact?
You people talk about caring animals,
But why can’t you leave us alone?

We want to live, laugh and feel healthy life
I could not save my life,
But wish to save my fellow member’s…”

And you won’t believe,
He asked me help him at his last word
I am inside you, but you have all the power
Go ahead and make a difference.

Be a vegetarian

3 comments: