Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Deep down somewhere...


I see complexity even in the straight lines

I see the depth in a painter’s hands


Ice cream melts faster these days

Developed an aversion for soft music

Falling in love with chaos

Colours appear too loud


I wish to see everything with closed eyes

I wish to feel the kicks of loneliness I conceived


Doing nothing, interests me

A glass of water looks larger than life

Living in a mess trying to be perfect

A feeling unknown is the purest feeling left within me


I swear, I see beauty in a beast

I feel the whole universe is mine


I walk on the sand under the hot sun

Some stranger splashes drops of freshness on my face

The only ray bright, shining like a night star in the noon

I just kept looking at him, smiling


I wonder, what just happened

I wonder why dreams are always beautifully weird

1 comment: