Saturday, June 19, 2010

Moonlight

Sitting on the couch facing the window, I try to see you.
The naughty yellow curtains along with the balmy breeze
Struggle hard to hide you.
Ah! I see you.
I close my eyes to let the breeze embrace me
I open my eyes to gape at your beauty

I wonder how people get hypnotized by you,
And that includes me too.
May be it’s your simplicity, or may be it’s your selfless nature
May be it’s your beauty, or may be it’s your grandeur.
And from thousand other epithets you possess,
May be it’s your radiance that sparkles the night

Your beauty is eternal; your presence is soothing,
Your vision is spotless and your coolness is sizzling.
It is in no way just another night
It is indeed one of the romantic ones.
We always look upto Taj Mahal as a symbol of love,
But you will always a symbol of romance.

Sitting on the couch facing the window I see you glittering.
I played some random music on my cell phone,
And everything seemed so charismatic.
Felt like dancing. Felt like I am on a rainbow ride.
You are too far to hear my nervous heart beats,
But too near to be called as a wonderful part of my life.

I see no need to seek the switch board,
For I could look into his eyes with that bit light of yours.
I saw a desire in his eyes, to make me a part of his life someday.
His fingers passed through mine, to hold my hand tight.
The hold was warm and enough to keep your coolness away.
We whispered and nervousness escaped to bring in few mute moments

We hugged each other, as emotions took charge.
These moments of pleasure, I chose not to see them, but just feel them.
It was like I wanted to freeze them, but could not,
It was like I wanted to rewind the clock, but could not,
It was a way to express what we felt.
It was the purest feeling we could ever get – selfless and divine.

Sitting on the couch facing the window, we saw you smiling
You were the only witness to our intimate moments,
We wish, you would tell our love story to one of the stars around,
Who will bring back our love into our lives being a falling star.
We had a wish; this star should come back into our lives
When things go wrong and when our emotions are barred by our minds.

Sitting on the couch facing the window, I see you
And await the falling star to let love touch our lives once again
To never go back…

No comments:

Post a Comment