Monday, March 15, 2010

Million Dollar Smile

People say smile is the happiest person in the world.

They believe smile is very beautiful in whatever way she is.

They think smile can make someone’s day, the best possible ever.

But smile actually means a lot.


Smile pretends to be a well cultured creature,

Who never stays with someone for a long time.

But I know a few whom smile accompanies 24X7.


Smile greets others pleasantly,

And calls for a dinner.

But I know a few who misuse smile


Smile says ‘betrayal’ is not in her dictionary,

And is always being positive.

But I know a few who back stab through smile.


Smile accepts everything offered to her,

And happily agrees on everything.

But I know what it takes for smile

To agree when the heart says no.


Smile knows how to manage love,

And does everything for love.

But I know what smile sacrifices for love.


Smile is never mean, nor is she bias.

And is always expressive.

But I know a few who do it all just with a smile.


Smile says hi and smile says hello!

And the talks go on.

But I know a few, who then forget smile

And say who was she?


Smile likes talking and talking,

And some more talking.

But I know a few, who bitch behind smile.


Smile is pleasing and smile is adorable,

Smile is happiness and smile is glow.

And I know many, who just love ‘smile’

2 comments:

  1. My own understanding is that there is nothing more valuable than laughter. Laughter brings you closest to prayer. In fact only laughter is left in you when you are total. In everything else you remain partial, even in lovemaking you remain partial. But when you have a really heartfelt belly laugh, all the parts of your being -- the physiological, the psychological, the spiritual -- they all vibrate in one single tune, they all vibrate in harmony. Hence, laughter relaxes. And relaxation is spiritual. Laughter brings you to the earth, brings you down from your stupid ideas of being holier-than-thou. Laughter brings you to reality as it is. The world is a play of God, a cosmic joke. And unless you understand it as a cosmic joke you will never be able to understand the ultimate mystery. I am all for jokes, I am all for laughter.-Osho

    ReplyDelete