Sunday, July 26, 2009

GOD and I


A secret of mine….

“Do you believe in God?” is the question I am often encountered with. My answer is always a positive one when it comes to God. I believe that God exists and is always around me. I know there should be no favourite one at least in God and Goddess, but I strongly believe in Bhole Nath Bhagwan. He is my best friend.

I have felt the presence of Bholenath ji around me. There are few incidents in my life to say how he gave me strength to combat difficult situations in my life. I have already noted all the details of my life in my personal dairy but as technology has developed, I wish to pen down God and I in my electronic dairy.

My trust in Bhagwanji was strengthening when I was taught a special subject called — Geeta Ethics in my junior college. It dealt with how you should talk to your God and ask for strength. I don’t remember her name but she always use to stress on how to get answers for our questions we ask to the almighty.

She had said, “Jab tumlogo ko Bhagwan se kuch puchna hota hai, aaraam se pucho. Aur Bhagwan ke hi saamne us prashna ka uttar aapko kis tarah se chahiye yeh bhi bataiye. Samjo ki aapne prashna raat ko pucha aur uttar paneke liye kaha ki subah jab aap darshan kare tab phool agar Bhagwan ke charno mein gir jaye toh samajna ki aapko uttar mila. Bhagwan kisi na kisi roop mein aapko jawab jarur dete hai.”

I was amazed by the thought that God actually answers without talking. One day came when I got an opportunity to test what our mam taught us. But I didn’t want to beg for something without working hard for that. So I tried in a different way. It was a very personal problem related to my family. I apologized to Bhagwanji for our mistakes and pleaded for strength to fight back to that bad phase of our life. And believe me guys, HE EXISTS. I am stressing on this because there are many who don’t believe in him. From that time till today he has always been with me. Whenever I had any fight with my sister or my good friends or parents, I would always go to teres (roof) and use to talk to my Bholenath. (Warning: Don’t laugh at me).

I just wanted to share with you that, he really has the power to let the stone melt. It’s just that you need to trust him and have loads of patience because he is going to test you on various parameters throughout your life. But he is there. This is my own experience. I am very happy that he is always with me.

If you think you don’t need him, ask yourself, “Am I happiest person in this world?”

4 comments:

  1. What you are taking about is your faith not god.
    I would always go to teres (roof) and use to talk to my Bholenath

    I hope you meant terrace.do word spell girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah.....Bt thts true tht i bliv he is talkin to me in sm way or the other....I wil keep a check on spelling...hehhehe.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. faith+consience=god

    no one is laughing at you
    its ur personal choice how u picture ur faith.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i do agree god is everywhere around one good deed done to someone is a way to reach God....

    ReplyDelete